Automotive Service Manager
Coon Rapids Service has job openings available for an experienced Automotive Service Manager! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Coon Rapids, MN.
Automotive Service Managers are responsible running an efficient and profitable automotive repair shop, as well as providing service support for all customers and ensuring the high quality of repairs and maintenance performed by other technicians. Automotive Service Managers are responsible not only for the shop's operations, but also Coon Rapids Service's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. A successful Automotive Service Manager will have a very strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, ability to run our shop at maximum production, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Service Managers are Responsible for:
- Forecast goals and objectives for the shop
- Prepare and administer operating budget
- Monitor technicians
- Direct and schedule employee activities
- Hire, train and motivate the staff
- Inspecting the work of other technicians and ensuring it meets Coon Rapids Service's high standards
- Ensuring all work orders are completed correctly and accurately
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- Preferably ASE Certified
- 3+ years of experience working in an automotive repair facility
- 1+ years of supervisor experience
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- Excellent communication and managerial skills
- Ability to operate shop at a profit
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
Click here to submit your application for this position.
We have been going to Coon Rapids Service for the past 5 years. We have found them honest, competent and knowledgeable. They have always been able to figure out our car/van problems and many times have not charged us if the work that they did happened to not fix the problem. It feels good to have a mechanic that we can trust! Thank you Coon Rapids Service!
join our team
We are currently on the lookout for the following: