CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
We have been going to Coon Rapids Service for the past 5 years. We have found them honest, competent and knowledgeable. They have always been able to figure out our car/van problems and many times have not charged us if the work that they did happened to not fix the problem. It feels good to have a mechanic that we can trust! Thank you Coon Rapids Service!
join our team
We are currently on the lookout for the following: